When Considering working with a REALTOR® you’ll want to make sure they are knowledgeable and current with the real estate industry. One way to measure this is to inquire about their training, certifications and designations.
Since our industry regulations and processes are subject to constant change, even a REALTOR® that has years of practical experience should receive ongoing training. Continuing education is not optional, it's central to providing our customers and clients with the highest levels of competent advice and support.
My sources for continuing education are associations and companies that support the real estate profession on a national, state and local level.
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Collin County Association of REALTORS®
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Military Relocation Professional
- Cartus Relocation Network Affinity Specialists
- Home Evaluation Specialists
- Certified Military Residential Specialist
- Better Homes and Gardens Lux Certification
- TX Veteran Land Board Participating Real Estate Professional
- USAA® Real Estate Rewards Network Agent