Take Advantage of Both Options
Buying or leasing a home is a question many people ask while exploring housing options.
Since there may be advantages to both, it can be a difficult decision to make.
What if you could find a home you like and lease it for up to three years before you make the decision to purchase it or not? Home Partners of America may have the perfect solution. They offer an Alternative Path to Home Ownership.
Home Partners of America specializes in purchasing single family houses for the purpose of leasing them and offering a purchase option for up to three years. They pre-qualify candidates for a monthly rental amount which allows them to work with a Home Partners Certified and licensed REALTOR®. Candidates can choose from a wide variety of properties in communities that Home Partners serves that fit their budget and meet Home Partners’ investment criteria.
How Home Partners of America Works:
- Members of the Prospective Household applies for approval. (Residents 18 years and older)
- With the help of a REALTOR® the Household finds a Home Partners qualified home.
- Home Partners buys the home for a cash purchase up to $400,000.
- The Household leases from Home Partners for up to 3 years at a preset lease amount
- Home Partners establishes a preset sales price and the Household has the right purchase anytime within the lease period
Home Partners of America Advantages:
Enjoy the benefits of living in a single-family home while taking the time you need to save for a down payment, decide what part of town you want to live in or find the right school district for your children before purchasing your home.
- Verifiable stable employment and annual household income of at least $50,000
- No recent history of eviction and no pending bankruptcy; - Acceptable criminal history
- Full Application from everyone 18+ years old
- Application Fee ($75 total per household)
- Asset Verification (equal to 2 months of rent)
Contact a Certified Home Partners of America REALTOR® to get started on an alternate path to home ownership.