Just about everyone has heard the expression “everything is bigger in Texas”. It’s true, as a landmass Texas is larger than the United Kingdom, Spain and France and twice the size of California. But there are other big things about the state that extends beyond its physical size.
- There were over 230,000 jobs created between July 2018 through July 2019
- Texas has no state income tax. If your current state does, moving here could give you a raise
- Texas is home to more than 50 “Fortune 500” companies.
- Dallas-Fort Worth is home to more than 100,000 businesses and 1,500 corporate headquarters.
- At $1.8 trillion, the Texas economy is the second biggest in the U.S and if it was a country it would rank 10th in the world.
Whether you prefer big city life, the serenity of bluebonnets or a sunset on the gulf coast, Texas has something for everyone.
Al Denson, REALTOR®